Our commitment to your privacy
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from January 1, 2009.
What we collect
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, mailing addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors.
We may collect the following information:
· name, company name, and job title;
· contact information including email address and physical mailing address;
· demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests;
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
·We do maintain server logs and web logs which automatically collect and log all incoming traffic to our website including your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
What we do with the information we gather
The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/or telephone number which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee may be accessed. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.